By Kalibrr Content Hub on October 10, 2016
It's a huge accomplishment to finish your degree and you should definitely celebrate the occasion. What might stopper the festivities, however, is the dawning job search. It's getting more and more competitive to enter the workforce so we want to help you out. We've ran through our Kalibrr job board and put together a list of jobs that Psychology graduates would do well in. Good luck, jobseeker!
Human Resource Staff | Monde Nissin Corporation
Monde Nissin Corporation has been giving Filipino consumers quality products and service for the past 30 years. The company has consistently been among the top corporations in the Philippines and is considered as one of the industry leaders in both noodles and biscuits product categories with well-loved Filipino brands such as Lucky Me! Instant Noodles, Nissin Wafer, Nissin Butter Coconut, Eggnog, Skyflakes and the like.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sourcing of candidates for various positions
- Ensures a continuing supply of qualified candidates through effective sourcing activities such as but not limited to: Job fairs, networking, campus recruitment, referrals, industry partnerships.
- Promotes strong collaboration and networking with external sources: industry and academe partnerships.
- Initiates creative and non-traditional sourcing projects to generate candidates.
- Updates applicants’ and employees’ psychometric information in HRIS regularly.
- Attends career fairs and other sourcing activities
- Location: Makati and Sta. Rosa Laguna
HR Assistant | G A Yupangco & Co., Inc.
If you have skills in playing Musical Instruments &/or knowledgeable in Professional/Commercial Audio Equipment and want to pursue a career in the Music Industry, please come and visit us and we will show you your Future in Music!
- Hardworking and can work in flexible time
- Must be keen to details;
- Posses good oral and written communication skills;
- Highly motivated and can work under minimal supervision;
- In-charge of sourcing and deployment of applicants
- Handles employee relations such as attendance monitoring, disciplinary actions and other related works.
- Must have knowledge of the basic HR functions.
Recruitment Associate | Healthy Options Corp.
Healthy Options is a fast growing locally-owned company that offers one-stop shopping for organic and all-natural products with 26 stores nationwide. Established in 1995, we have grown to expand our organization, creating three other equally passion-driven brands: Bow and Wow, our niche market for cats and dogs; Wine Story, a fine and rare wine retailer; and Planet Grapes, a wine bar and restaurant where street food meets wine.
- Graduate of any 4-year course preferably Human Resource Management, Psychology, Behavioral Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years work experience in Sourcing, Recruitment and/or Talent Acquisition
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to details
- Flexible, driven and a team-player
- Experience in volume hiring
- Amenable to doing field work
- Personable and outgoing
- Willing to work in Libis, Quezon City
The Recruitment Associate will work with the Talent Acquisition and Placement team under the Human Resources Department to look for the best talents that the company needs. She will handle the end-to-end process of recruitment for all four brands, Healthy Options, Bow & Wow, Wine Story, and Planet Grapes:
- Handles the sourcing, scheduling, initial interveiw, examination and on-boarding of candidates
- Prepares necessary documents, screen tests and interview questions for the organization
- Manages the Careers website, Facebook Careers page, and other career job portals
- Schedules and organizes interviews with suitable candidates
- Conducts initial screening and interviews
- Communicates requirements and duties to prospective candidates
- Maintains good relationship with all candidates, employees and corporate clients
- Participates at recruiting events such as school or mall job fairs
- Establishes connections with schools/universities and manpower services
- Maintains the internal CV-s database
- Various HR administrative tasks
Human Resources Manager | Coins.ph
We envision a world where everyone has access to quality financial services. Providing our users with a stellar product and excellent customer experience is at the heart of our business. We are a fast-growing startup looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals in improving our products and accelerating financial inclusion in Southeast Asia. We place great value on open communication, work ownership, and continuous learning on the job.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Strong communication, planning, and analytical skills
- Highly trustworthy and extremely organized
- Tech-savvy; proficient in Google Docs, Microsoft Office
- Has a track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.ph
- Drive all HR initiatives of the company - from recruitment to employee relations
- Handle end-to-end recruitment for open positions
- Create and implement employee policies and procedures
- Draft and execute HR policies and procedures
- Provide solutions and suggestions to improve employer branding and awareness
- Help in employee engagement and retention
Senior Recruitment Associate | Focus Global Inc.
Focus Global Inc. is a progressive marketing company and the exclusive Philippine distributor of several well-known international brands. Since its establishment on October 1991, Focus Global has been continually expanding. Our high-end products, which include consumer goods, home furnishings, and needlecraft, are all known for their unique craftsmanship, innovative technology, and superior quality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business, or in any related field.
- At least 3 years of progressively responsible positions in Human Resources, specifically in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, and self-driven individual who can source, assess, and engage the right candidates to work for the company.
- Highly proficient in written & verbal communication, and in the use of MS Office applications
The Senior HR Associate will work closely with the HR Recruitment Team and will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of the recruitment operations.
- Creatively and resourcefully source hard-to-find talent.
- Pre-screening of resumes
- Call-outs and phone screening of candidates who pass the minimum job requirements
- Assessment of candidates through extensive face-to-face interviews
- Conduct of background check for short-listed candidates
- Data gathering, consolidation, and report preparation of recruitment statistics
- Filing and organizing Recruitment-related documents
- Coordinate efficiently and communicate effectively across different departments and levels of the organization.
- Other HR related duties when needed