Mainly responsible for attracting and evaluating job candidates to match the needs of the company. Attract applicants by placing job advertisements and arranges management interviews. Handles the end-to-end recruitment process filtering quality applicants. Assists in the administrative tasks of the HR department such as organizing 201 files, etc. Monitors and reports about the status of manpower. Manages new employee requirements and orientation.
- Graduate of BS/BA Psychology or Human Resource Management or any related field
- At least 1 year working experience in the same capacity
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- High in confidence and has the ability to handle matters with good judgment
- Target driven and a good listener
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.