RTR General Accounting Analyst
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Prepare Journal Entries in accordance with relevant local and global standards including but not limited to meeting both internal and external requirements while fostering key relationships with delivery stakeholders both locally and globally.
- Reconcile assigned balance sheet reconciliations are prepared timely and possess the required quality.
- Ensure all recon items are resolved within the policy period and any issues that require escalation follow the escalation matrix.
- Analyze and own assigned GL Accounts to ensure accuracy and reasonableness of the balances.
- Review Purchase Requisitions regarding general ledger use and correctness of Tax requirements
- Identify and participate in Finance-related process improvements and innovation initiatives.
- Assist in facilitation of requests for services that are beyond the standard services
- Ensures adherence to SLAs (Service Level Agreement) and good relationships with other groups.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with entity, workgroup and geographic key contacts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, preferably CPA
- Must have 2 years accounting record to report experience with financial accounting skills in a shared services industry or with the big 4 auditing firms.
- Experience in preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations
- Proficient in Excel and other MS Office Applications
- Knowledgeable in Philippine taxes transaction
Perks and Benefits
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Be part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila
- Information Technology / IT
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.