L1 / L2 Ops Engineer
We are looking to recruit L1 Engineers with excellent troubleshooting skills along with experience in Infrastructure as a code. Professional having Customer oriented personality with good communication skills, who is able to articulate and communicate very effectively verbally as well as in written communications. Be a team player that collaborates and shares experience and expertise with the rest of the team
Expectation and Day to day responsibilities would be though not limited to:
- Should be versatile in problem solving and resolve complex issues ranging from OS and application faults to creatively improving solution design
- Should be ready to work in rotation on a 24x7 schedule, and be available on call at other times due to the critical nature of the role
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of Any cloud-based production system.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
- Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Pre-production acceptance testing for quality assurance.
- Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
- Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational processes.
- Looking for candidate with experience in Unix,Linux & Monitoring skill with 3-5 Yrs. experience. Only Cloud knowledge will be enough.
- We’ll prefer an engineer having at least 3-5 Years of experience in AWS, Ops &/or Devops.
- The qualified candidate for AWS Cloud Engineer position is someone who has a can-do attitude and is an innovative thinker.
- We need someone having hands on with the installation, configuration, and ongoing management of Windows and Linux based instances on AWS for our client.
- Good knowledge of Windows of Linux OS