Having good Data/ETL background who has worked on AWS GLUE, EMR & Redshifts for solutioning, experienced on cloud migrations of BI apps so that they understand cloud
related activities post migrations and challenges
Worked on third-party tools to analyze, re-architect, and re-platform on-premise data
warehouses to data platforms in the AWS cloud.
Used Java, Python, and Scala, to design and construct production data pipelines from intake
to consumption within a significant data architecture.
Using AWS native or custom programming, design and implement data engineering,
ingestion, and curation functions on the AWS cloud.
Carry out thorough analyses of the data platforms in use today and design a suitable path for moving them to the cloud.
- Good Communication skills
- High level presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience decomposing complex problems into component parts for effective problem solving
- Excellent Communication skills & a team player
- Experience in one or more of Cloud data and analytics tools in collaboration with third parties (e.g., Spark, AWS EMR, DynamoDB, AWS RedShift, AWS Kinesis, Lambda Functions, AWS Glue, AWS Athena, and Snowflake Data Warehouse) to design, develop, and operationalize data solutions and applications.