Field Engineer - Toril, Davao City
- Davao City, PhilippinesDavao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippines
- Full time
This position is responsible for on-site inspection, local monitoring and routine minor maintenance of the Boiler and Turbine/Generator and related auxiliary equipment and accessories, as well as for the operation, monitoring, and maintenance of the Plant’s water treatment equipment.
This position’s area of responsibility covers the Boiler, Turbine/Generator, standby Gen-set Unit, Water Treatment Systems,and all other auxiliaries that form part of the boiler/turbine operations as well as all the equipment composing the Plant’s Water Treatment System.
- At least 2 years experience in a power generation plant and 1 year experience in water treatment operations
- Registered Mechanical Engineer or Registered ElectricalEngineer
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.