Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Davao City, PhilippinesDavao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer is responsible for ensuring the efficiency of all of the mechanical components of the grid.
- Implementation of the Mechanical Maintenance Program to ensure efficient and uninterrupted plant operation.
- Conducts site inspection on structures and equipment condition in order to check for possible abnormalities.
- Implements work orders on repair of turbine parts. Ensures that work orders are done within budget, quality and schedule.
- Assists and supervises the conduct of mechanical repairs.
- Responds to ISO requirements and Implements Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and determination of Controls (ORMP)/Aspect Impact Assessment for mechanical maintenance activities in the grid.
- Conducts Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Problem Solving and Decision Making (PSDM) and Risk Assessment Management as the need arise.
- Other Specific and Work Related Tasks.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must be a Licensed Mechanical Engineer
- With knowledge on the Philippine Grid Code and Philippine Mechanical and Electrical Code
- At least Two (2) years of related experience in electrical facilities in an industrial setting; Preferrably in Hydro Power industry.
- One (1) Available position in Davao del Sur
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.