Senior Internal Auditor
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Conducts financial, operations, investigative, and other management-requested audit of transaction, process, or system, within the assigned time and scope, to ensure the adequacy of internal controls and compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Recommend to Management corrective actions to rectify deficiencies in the process and/or system.
- Identifies and evaluates significant risk exposures in the process or system under audit and develop recommendations to mitigate the said risks.
- Supervises and monitors the completion of an audit project that is assigned to an audit team, where the incumbent is appointed as the Project Lead.
- Summarizes audit findings and recommendations and presents and discusses them to the audit team and clients.
- Facilitates meetings with audit clients for the announcement of the audit project and discussion of audit findings, recommendations, and management actions.
- Compiles all documents and evidences gathered and procedures performed during the audit in a working folder/paper that is prepared based on prescribed audit standards.
- Prepares the complete set of audit report, submits them for review by the Audit Manager, Department Head, and Division Head, and releases the approved audit report for final comments by audit clients.
- Performs monitoring, follow-up, and validation of the implementation of audit recommendations as assigned by the Audit Manager and/or Department Head.
- Whenever assigned, the incumbent is expected to witness company-initiated activities such as game shows, raffles, biddings, and the likes, to ensure the integrity of the procedures performed.
- Performs other audit-related work as instructed by the Audit Manager, Department Head, and/or Division Head.
- Should be a Certified Public Accountant or a Certified Internal Auditor.
- Should have at least 3 years experience in internal or external audit.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications, preferably with knowledge in TeamMate, ACL, and SAP.
- Preferably with knowledge in the broadcast industry, particularly the production process.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Reliable and with high integrity.
- Willing to travel and adapt to different time shifts.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.