Legal & Compliance Manager
- Tangerang, IndonesiaJln. Boulevard Jend Sudirman 1688, Lippo Karawaci, Tangerang 15811, INDONESIA, Tangerang, Banten, IndonesiaTangerangBantenIndonesia
- 8,000,000.00 - 15,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR8,000,000.0015,000,000.008,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Helps supervise the legal aspects of all company divisions and products and support all forms of corporate legal needs.
- Cooperate with legal components outside the company such as notaries or lawyers to collaborate in managing all legal matters of the company.
- Representing the company in matters of outgoing law (trial etc.) -identifying the potential of possible legal defects that occur and preparing a solution.
- Make and review all forms of documents owned by the company and documents of cooperation with other parties.
- Responsible for advising solutions to disputes, litigation, and regulatory issues including intellectual property and employment issues that affect the business.
- Help the management of all forms of legal documents needed by TKA.
- It is a compulsory for candidates graduated with a minimum of 3.00 GPA Law major.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a legal in a company (preferred an experienced in fintech industry).
- Experienced in managing joint ventures, mergers, and company acquisitions.
- Having a strong knowledge in civil and criminal law.
- Have strong legal drafting skills and speak well English (active).
- Have good communication skills and able to work individual or team.
- Interested in fintech industry ,especially P2P
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.