Medical Assistant | Healthcare Account
- Taguig, Philippines16F Bonifacio Stopover Corporate Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave., BGC, Taguig City, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Compilation and preparation of Occupational Rehabilitation Reports including, but limited to, Initial Assessments, Worksite Assessments, Ergonomic Assessments, Progress Reports.
- Compilation and preparation of Return to Work Programs.
- Compilation and distribution of treater questionnaires.
- Peer reviewing reports.
- Booking appointments and assessments on behalf of a consultant.
- Calendar management and sending SMS notifications on behalf of a consultant.
- Follow up with stakeholders to obtain documentation required by the consultant, such as medical certificates, medical questionnaires, IME reports.
- Follow up with stakeholders to obtain signatures on relevant reports/return to work plans.
- Document scanning, electronic filing, and labeling. • Internal data entry such as (but not limited to) custom fields, file review summaries, FCE results.
- Positivum administration management (creation of worker profiles, assessments, and follow up of assessment results).
Qualification / Educational Profile:
*The following are desirable but not essential
- An undergraduate health-related tertiary qualification such as Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Rehabilitation Counselling, Psychology, Social Work, or Health Science.
- Certificate/qualification in health management.
- Experience in a health-related administrative setting
- Experience working in an administrative or clinical rehabilitation setting.
Skills / Attributes:
- Strong English written communication skills with a focus of documentation preparation and formatting.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word.
- Well-developed verbal communication skills with a focus of telephone conversations with external clients.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Proven organization and time management skills.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 16F Bonifacio Stopover Corporate Center, 31st St. corner 2nd Ave., BGC, Taguig City, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.