- Manage the cash flow and supervise financial transactions within the company to ensure there are no discrepancies in reports.
- Forecasting of medium- and long-term funding.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and petty cash.
- Process and monitor daily/weekly payment request.
- Monitoring and managing the organisation's bank relationships and liquidity management.
- Supporting month end closing process.
- Have at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree in Accountancy / Economics, or Finance from a Reputable University.
- Have at least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Especially experience in Financial Services.
- Understand and experience of treasury including liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments.
- Knowledge of banking relationships and payment gateway.
- Possess good skill in financial modelling & corporate finance analysis.
- Professional with high ethnic, integrity, trustworthy person and committed to complete tasks in a timely and meet all deadlines.
- Strong analytical thinking, good collaboration skills, advance English communication skill both verbal & written.
Perks and Benefits
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Asetku was founded in 2017. As a P2P lending platform for lender to fund easily through mobile phone, Asetku has built strategic partnerships with Mobile Operators, Digital Marketplace, Payment Gateways, and Merchants over our maiden years. Currently being the only official P2P lending platform of AKULAKU marketplace platform, we provide a selection funding Products starts with various range of tenors and return up to 22%.