- Makati, Philippines32C, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop and execute partnership strategies and programs for referral partners (Individual or corporate) using various channels like the internet, social media, industry associations, etc.
- Develop partnership strategy based on research, expertise and understanding of new industry trends.
- Proactively establish contact, initiate and progress discussions, send proposals and close partnerships with complementary industry affiliates.
- Works with internal teams to assist partners in post sign-up activities (Sales Enablement, Marketing activities, support needed, etc.)
- Drive lead generation activities to mine potential industry partners through the internet or other sources.
- Build and manage partner relationship with industry affiliates with the goal of establishing a highly productive referral relationship.
- Identify and engage key communities to tap potential referral partners.
- Prepare report/s to measure and monitor yield of implemented programs.
- Assist with cooperation development activities with regional partners.
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- Must have business development experience of at least 2 years.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience in handling lead generation, researching leads, affiliates, partnership discussion and relationship-management, preferably from a solutions provider company.
- Have strong knowledge of the various channels including the internet, social media, e-commerce and an aptitude to learn and adapt quickly new technologies and define possible application in business.
- Ability to define, develop and implement a referral program.
- Strong presentation, collaboration, negotiation and partnership-building skills.
- Proficient in using the following computer programs: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Knowledge in payments, banking from a partnership perspective is an advantage.
- Must show a high level of maturity as a professional.
- Is able to work with minimal supervision.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.