- Assist and support in the daily operation of the kitchen
- Supervise and control kitchen personnel in the assigned section
- Maintain a close and positive relationship with the team
- Graduate of Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or its equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the Hotel Industry/First Class Restaurants is required for this position.
- Excellent leadership, planning, and organizing skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.