- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaMenara Astra, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 5-6, DKI Jakarta, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
About Principal Engineer
Principal Engineers are the big dogs and the mama birds of the engineering world. In this position, you’re responsible for overseeing engineering projects of all kinds. You handle deadlines, budgets, and various other managerial tasks. Leading your team or teams is your other great responsibility. Seasoned and novice Engineers alike
turn to you for direction, advice, and support as they tackle the challenges that lay before them. You draw on your knowledge and experience, as well as your big-picture view, to help guide them.
Being a Principal Engineer is like being an experienced mountain climber: you’ve made it far up the hill, but you’re still climbing with the team. Your mountain? The research, development, design, and experimentation projects assigned to you by your company. Principal Engineers live in a world partway between the hard science of engineering and the delicate art of management and leadership. You need great communications skills to interact with your superiors and subordinates. You are the conduit through which direction and feedback flow. The wellbeing of your team and the greater goals of the company are both balanced on your shoulders.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or other relevant fields
- At least 5 years of experience in related field
- Specializing in web development and understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Proficient knowledge of programing language (Python, JavaSript, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Version Control (Git, SVN, HG)
- Network Security
- Technology [Information Technology]
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.