Business Development Consultant | B2B
- Makati, Philippines111 Paseo de Roxas , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0020,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Search for New sales opportunities and generate new business for the company
- Make outbound cold calls and set appointments with clients to close sales.
- Present our products and services and close sales with target clients
- Consistently achieve performance indicators & meet targets set every month.
- Manage all sales activities through our internal CRM system.
- Mentor new sales staff when required.
- Other ad hock tasks that may be assigned from time to time by our GM.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in B2B / Corporate Sales.
- Positive work attitude, ambitious and result oriented - ambitious and able to drive revenue.
- Great presentation skills, strong negotiation and communication skills
- Candidate must be willing to work in Makati city
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Unlimited earnining potential thru commissions for meeting set targets by our GM
- Business Correspondence
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
- Commerce [Business Management]
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 111 Paseo de Roxas Building, Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting (Business & Management)
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.