Client Relations Manager | Archify
- Makati, Philippines3rd floor, 111 Paseo de Roxas , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0030,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Archify is our newest digital platform designed to showcase the diversity of products & technologies within the building and construction industry. Covering a wide portfolio of projects, it will support design professionals to understand which products are the best fit for their projects.
We're looking for people who can help us to showcase this platform. If you're interested to be a part of our team, you'll be doing the following key tasks for this role:
- Actively search for potential members of our website and convert them into sign-ups.
- Ensure members know all of our platform's features and are familiar how to manage their account.
- Conduct product trainings to clients via telephone and face to face meetings (if necessary).
- Manage and maintain relationships with our members and maintain their satisfaction with our platform.
- Perform outbound customer care calls to members to help them optimize their use of the platform.
- Manage and handle member enquiries across all platforms (phone, email, social media and phone-chat platforms).
- Prior work experience working in client management/customer service is preferred
- Excellent communication skills ( both in written & oral form)
- Working knowledge on Internet search engine optimization, database management & MS office tools
- Experience in using various social media and phone chat platforms
- Knowledgeable on various trends in Architecture, Interior design, Building & Construction Industry
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Additional earnings through incentives When you meet your targets & KPI's
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Architectural Design
- Customer Service
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Management
- Account Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 111 Paseo de Roxas Building, Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Consulting (Business & Management)
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.