- Central Jakarta, Indonesia39, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Draft and review all types of Company’s agreements.
- Assist the Head of Corporate Legal in reviewing and providing advice to the business on matters concerning applicable contracts for both commercial and operation of the business (across the Business Units) by ensuring the accomplishment of company interests
- Handle the related agreement and documentation for corporate action of the Company
- Manage company legal administration and its function
- Assist the head of corporate legal in preparing pre-contract stage for mergers and acquisition and fundraising activity
- Provide regular and adhoc reports for Head of Corporate Legal
- Graduated with a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Law from reputable universities.
- MUST experience working in company / corporate from any industry.
- Certified by Advocate Association / PERADI is preferable.
- Posses good communication and analyst skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.