We are an Omni Channel E-commerce that have different channels that are integrated and suit our customers’ needs. This would opens many opportunities for you to explore with the role AVP Branch Operations Manager (Bandung/Surabaya/Semarang/Medan).
On this role, you will lead the Branch Commercial Sales & Operations for designated city or area around Indonesia. Your role will be leading a superb team to acquire, onboard, grow and develop local sellers across various categories with the objective to add more local selection and fulfillment for faster deliveries with lower costs then you’re what we’re looking for.
Business Performance & Process
If you’re joining us, you will work closely with the category heads to develop and also execute many strategies for the designated region with the help of the regional seller development. Plus, you can dig more deep insights on local customer behavior and trends of customer’s product demand.
You'll also work with the HQ Marketing Team to plan and execute local community engagement events, offline branding events to help build more awareness on Blibli platform and its various products & services to helping more customers and sellers across Indonesia.
- To acquire merchant/retailers/sellers to set account on Blibli.com
- Build and maintain a database of online & offline retailers & Brands
- Understand customer and category trends on the specific region and new product opportunities that ensure a pipeline of unique products from the region with high demand within the region and also help create demand at national level on our platform
- Build & develop a highly talented team of Merchandising Managers (BRs/KAMs) that offer high quality end to end engagement & support to sellers.
- Conduct joint business planning & regular seller performance reviews with top Brands/Sellers in the region for mutual improvement & benefits.
- Develop deep insights on local customer shopping behavior (online & offline), products demand trends across categories and collaborate with Category Heads & Marketing to plan & execute region specific promotions/campaigns, online & offline marketing events targeting the regional customers.
- Collaborate & support the Supply Chain/Operations team to develop more local warehouses/fulfillment options & develop 3PL to improve customer service & seller support.
- Bachelor/Master's Degree from reputable University
- Willing to be based in either: Bandung / Medan / Surabaya / Semarang.
- Minimum 8-years of work experience in Sales, Business Development with 4 years experience in managing team and P&L.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skill.