Team Captain | Software Platform
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 40,000.00 - 45,000.00 PHP / monthPHP40,000.0045,000.0040,000.00MONTH
- Full time
As the Team Captain, you are responsible for the day-to-day management of customer support related tasks such as phone, email, and chat interactions as well as the execution of our Client’s tasks.
You will be tasked with designing and implementing solutions to optimize the quality of our client’s existing processes and system.
You will also be working closely with different client stakeholders in helping to ensure continuous improvement across their product and service.
You will help build out a support team from scratch by acting as a consultant with regard to CX best practices and approaches.
You will also be instrumental in cultivating potential growth opportunities for the team.
Interact with customers to provide general troubleshooting assistance to issues and concerns through phone, email and chat channels
Ensure proper and timely escalation of customer’s issues and feedback to internal and external stakeholders
Identify recurring issues, themes, and patterns
Triage and accurately document user support issues according to defined procedures, focusing on impact and urgency
Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement
Deliver service excellence and maximize customer service and satisfaction
- Ensure that equipment needs are met to sustain service levels
- Recommend/suggest relevant alternatives to the product or tool being used by the company
- Relay consistent issues to Service Delivery Manager in a timely and efficient manner
- Helps in culture building particularly in embracing our Core Values and practicing what a Boldr leader should be
- Provide guidance to advisors and analysts to foster growth and development, best practices, and optimal morale in the organization
- Be familiar with the client’s key contacts, unique requirements, and operating processes
- Demonstrate mastery on the company and Client’s offerings (i.e. its product and services)
- Understand, investigate, and solve any complex client requests or complaints; particularly when multiple departments or teams are involved
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and additional client value, discussing directly with the Service Delivery Manager
*** One man team for the meantime.
*** We are looking for a Team Captain that is willing to execute Implementation tasks as well as customer support (answering tickets and debugging/technical troubleshoot).
***Plus - has a background in SaaS, experience using Zendesk, and also Excel/Spreadsheet experience.
*** We are looking for a Techie Team Captain :)
- Has background or interest in leading a team
- Extensive knowledge of how customer support works
- At least 2 years of college undergraduate
- At least 1 year of BPO (Customer Service) experience
- Intermediate knowledge of cloud-based applications (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs) and MS Office applications
- Knowledge on the ed-tech industry is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to understand and communicate complex ideas to customers, both verbally and in written form
- Aptitude to quickly learn and navigate new technology, systems, and applications
- Ability to accept feedback gracefully and with an open mind
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- The ability to come up with process improvement recommendations that will help a startup company in developing their products
- Software implementation background
- intermediate knowledge of Excel/Google Sheet formulas
- A strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Surface-level debugging skills for websites using common development tools
- With at least 1 year of experience in using any Helpdesk, CRM, and/or business intelligence software
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Analyzing Data
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- People Management
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!