What You'll Like About Us
- Great company culture! Our diverse backgrounds, commitment, and passion are the things that make us great.
- We geek out on new ideas, proposals, anything that will positively impact our clients and of course, you!
- We’ve got training sessions in store to help you level up your skill set.
- With you on Boldr’s side, we’ll tackle social responsibility initiatives together.
- We have rest and relaxation benefits. (You’ll have ample time to travel wherever you please! And we’ll want to hear all about your stories when you get back to the office.)
- We also cap off every week with a bit (a lot) of competitive board games.
What Is Your Role
As a Payroll Associate, you will handle payroll and timekeeping files. You will help us shape our formal HR & Financial operational practices. Your mission is to coordinate efforts in payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data.
Why Do We Want You
We are currently looking for impact-driven individuals who are passionate in helping Boldr grow and achieve our Purpose. We expect our Team to become our ultimate partners to success by always giving their 110% in everything, sharing their talents and quirks, and championing our core values: Curious, Dynamic and Authentic.
What Will You Do
- Prepare semi-monthly payroll for regular, project-based, contractual employees
- Prepare monthly SSS, Philhealth & Pag-ibig remittance & loan payment reports
- Prepare withholding tax reports
- Prepare final pays
- End of year processing and reconciliation including payment summaries
- Conduct internal audits against standards and maintain internal records
- Accomplish other necessary tasks
- Assist with attendance trackers, timekeeping
- Assist employee benefits and leaves
- Conduct employee meetings related to administrative concerns and issues, employee benefits, policy changes and others
- Facilitate queries or complaints concerning salaries and wages
- In addition, other clerical and administrative duties as required are to be expected.
What We'll Like About You
- Curious and authentic, just like us! #beboldr
- A proven advocate for the confidentiality of restricted information
- Confident in managing competing priorities
- Good team player, versatile, and a fast learner
- Resourceful, creative, and tech-savvy
- Proven to be structured and organized
- Bachelor's/College degree in accountancy
- Advanced skills in cloud-based applications such as Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs and MS Office applications
- Solid analytical skills and eye for detail
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- General Accounting
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 501-505, 5th floor of Hanston Building, Emerald Ave., Ortigas Center,, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Boldr | Outsourcing With Impact.
Boldr is a purpose-driven outsourcing partner to fast-growing businesses. We provide custom solutions in Customer Experience, Data Management, and Sales Enablement.
At Boldr, we foster an environment where the energetic, the curious, and the passionate thrive. We never shy away from difficulties and have fun taking them on. We see challenges as opportunities to learn because we believe that the finest blades are forged in fire. Our door is always open to like-minded individuals who are looking for a new and exciting BPO culture — ordinary is not in our vocabulary.
If you’re bold enough and want to contribute to making a lasting impact, we want you!