Secondary Native Teacher
- Jakarta Utara, IndonesiaJalan Boulevard Bukit Gading Raya, Kelapa Gading Barat Kel., Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta UtaraDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Part time
Founded in 1950, currently, BPK PENABUR Jakarta has 79 schools in Jakarta, Bekasi, and Tangerang. There are 74 national schools and 5 schools with the International program. We are part of the Indonesian SPK Schools Association and Indonesian Christian Education Council. We are Cambridge Schools and provide Primary Education, IGCSE, and A-Level.
We are looking for position as a Secondary Native Teacher. Let's join us!
- All applicants must possess at least Bachelor Degree from reputable university.
- Native speaker with TEFL or CELTA certificate is more preferable.
- At least 1 years of working experience in teaching English with Cambridge Curriculum (Secondary Level).
- Willing to be placed in North Jakarta (Kelapa Gading).
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation Allowances
- Classroom Management
- Creative Thinking
- Presentation Skills
- MS Office
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Problem Solving
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan Boulevard Bukit Gading Raya, Jakarta Utara 14240, Indonesia
- Education Management
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.