Project Management Officer
- Mandaluyong, Philippines20F The Podium West Tower. 12 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Project and operations management
- Record data and compile information to select indicators that best presents the team performance
- Provide routine report on the resources, projects and office and analysis on performance data
- Contribute to maintaining project health: cost, schedule, quality, and performance
- Establish and manage tracking systems and tools to monitor the progress and status of the on-going projects
- Contribute to building and maintaining project management methods, standards, and processes
- Organizational project management
- Support the design and implementation of the action plans that contribute to project and organization maturity
- Record lessons learned and best practices to design ideal work structure and process
- Support the development of organization-level program/project plans
- Develop stakeholder profiles to enhance the communication and co-work with the enablers
- At least 1 year experience is required for the position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any business-related course.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to drive processes in risk management, reporting, facilitation of meetings, and resource management.
- Time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Must be detail-oriented and has keen eye and ears for details.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center.
- Experience using Atlassian products such as JIRA / Confluence
- Experience using E-Commerce website and Korean web service
- Flexible, determined, positive, goal-focused, and consistent even under pressure
- Having basic knowledge in Korean language is an advantage.
- Korean company working experience
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Information Technology
- Business Administration [Computer Applications]
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The Podium, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.