We’re looking for an analytical and insights-driven global market and user researchers who will be providing customer, brand, market and competitor insights to help to develop global market strategies that will grow the business.
Global market researcher will guide Cafe24 to successfully advance into the global market, and help global online sellers to conduct online business more conveniently.
Researchers identify trends through market research, derive local customized strategies, analyze user data and identify what users want.
The role is required to be a problem solver in a dynamic global e-commerce business environment and apply information/data solutions to accelerate the achievement of our global vision and strategic imperatives.
Essentially global market researchers in this area help companies to make better business decisions and you will eventually be asked to make recommendations or suggest new solution based on the findings.
- Periodically search for e-commerce and IT trends, write a report, and distribute it to relevant people so they can get insights
- Carry out in-depth industry market/competitor research for various topics and target markets within the deadline to create and deliver reports
- Discover and propose potential new opportunities through detailed market research and analysis, as well as review of new technology
- Research on all primary qualitative and quantitative research projects, including clarifying market/user research objectives, designing research methodology and putting together summative reports
- Design global market penetration and localization strategies by conducting research in various suitable ways
- Analyze data collected from customer opinions, derive insights, and collect customer opinions through data analysis tools and other methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
- Ability to analyze and insight deeply
- Ability to summarize content and organize thoughts well
- Highly motivated
- Knowledge or experience in market or user experience research methodologies, tools and analysis
- Willing to work in the Philippines branch with regular office hours (M-F / 8:00-17:00)
- Knowledge or experience of IT industry and e-commerce is a plus
- Undergraduate degree in research is a plus
- Third language proficiency is a plus
- Ability to use data analysis tools and ability to analyze data is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- User Research
- Market Research
- Customer Research
- Communication Research
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The Podium, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.