- Mandaluyong, Philippines20F The Podium West Tower. 12 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Create slick and clean User Interfaces based on client requests, requirements, and design prototypes.
- Develop professional-grade websites, web applications, and plugins.
- Design and improve User Experience in our services.
- Work with a dedicated team of front-end developers.
- Consistently improve your UI/UX development skill set by studying new technologies, practices, and trends.
- 1 ~ 2 Years of Experience as a UI/UX developer
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Good fundamental development skills
- Team Player
- UI/UX project portfolio (If available)
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors
- Experience with Version Control (Git, Mercurial, etc.
- Has knowledge of good development practices (SOLID, DRY, etc.)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The Podium, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.