Social Media Analyst
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Social Media Analsyt will be responsible for implementing social media strategies for clients and in boosting the online presence of the company by integrating social media, search engine optimization techniques and blogging into a brand's identity.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collects and analyzes data related to social media marketing campaigns
- In charge of increasing overall exposure of a company though search engine optimization (SEO) and by finding ways to use these keywords in marketing strategies employed by their company.
- Increase both the amount of online traffic and brand exposure through various social media outlets.
- Use creativity and marketing skills to help generate brand awareness, sales and promote customer service through the social media networks.
- Manage and help to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with client goals and benchmarks
- Tracks performance of various social media initiatives and develops/implements changes to improve business results.
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- In-depth understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with online content
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and trends
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in particular
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.