- Will be working in an Agile Scrum team environment that share resources and experience to get projects across the line.
- Handle and provide support to other existing projects to help maintain and improve the functionality of their systems.
- In-charge of building systems to scope, from the ground up and liaising progress with the rest of the development/management team.
- Report both to the senior developer in your team as well as the Project Manager to ensure coding is to a good standard and is on track.
- Should have an enthusiasm for new web technologies, constantly wanting to push the boundaries of what is possible
- Atleast 1-2 year experience and proficient in Angular 5+ and Typescript.
Good To Have:
- Atleast a year experience in MSSQL (SQL command and Stored Procedure)
- Good understanding of databases
- Solid understanding of REST API concepts
- Experience with Git or Bitbucket for code management
- Knowledge of the Azure server environment
- Knows RxJS
- Experience with any state management libraries like (NGXS, Redux, VueX, MobX)
Other Non-Technical Skills:
- Passionate about Digital Media, social media, technology, creative industries
- Positive attitude
- Impeccable English language and communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.