- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems to satisfy customer business needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues, maintain and update technical support documentation
- Work with QA and support teams to address issues that arise during development and testing
- Go-Live migration support, Post Go-Live and Production Support.
- Must possess at least a Diploma (D3) of Information Technology/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Mathematics
- Min. 3-5 years of work experience as Software Technical Support in Banking, preferably in the treasury area
- Good knowledge of Database, SQL, and Operating System
- Willing to be placed at South Jakarta - Hybrid (WFO/WFH).
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Database Software
CODE.ID was previously a business unit of INTEGRASI, a system integrator that also provided software services established in 1999. In 2014, CODE.ID becomes an independently run company which currently has around 100 passionate developers with a myriad numbers of skill sets. CODE.ID has been established since 1999 and became a publicly listed company in Jakarta Stock Exchange in 2001 - as PT Integrasi Teknologi Tbk. It was back to be a private company in 2007. Our Success Stories: We successfully developed, deployed, and supported Information Technology Infrastructure for Komisi Pemilihan Umum (KPU) or the National Election Commission in 2004. We developed the election application and also distributed, installed, and supported (7x24 hour) two data centers and 8000 VPN connected personal computers in 5,000 locations in the cities, rural areas, and remote areas all over Indonesia.