Cyber Security Engineer | Security Team
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 4,000.00 - 7,000.00 USD / monthUSD4,000.007,000.004,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Support development, design, implementation, integration, and on-going maintenance of systems, applications, processes, security solutions, and technologies, based on business and technical requirements.
- Identity and Access Management – prepare to dig into Single Sign On (SSO), OAuth, RBAC and etc. Secure systems while improving User Experience.
- Identify threats, anomalous activity, and policy breach using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Respond to security incidents and carry out forensic activities in response to incidents or breaches;
- Develop and manage endpoint security policies;
- Security automation.
What We Offer
- Remote friendly;
- Flexible schedule;
- International geo-distributed team;
- Opportunity for business trips to SEA countries;
- Open-mindedness for new technologies;
- DevOps culture;
- Focus on continuous learning and development;
- Flexible Vacation.
We are a product oriented company from Philippines. Our main product is an electronic payment service and e-wallet for users from South Asian countries(for example, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia). Our product helps people to open access to financial tools in a complicated bank system situation. Through our wallet users can send money anyone, pay for subscriptions, receive money transfers from 200+ countries and lands even without bank account.
Our Security team is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in the Cyber Security area: administration, engineering, or risk analysis.
- Bachelor degree in Information Security, Computer Science or industry-recognized professional security certificate(s);
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability;
- Capable of independently identifying and solving problems within the cyber domain.
- Familiarity with security frameworks, security standards, and risk management methodologies, i.e. ISO 27000 series, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, CIS Controls and etc;
- Understand the differences between policies, standards, and procedures and possesses good content drafting for each;
- Have knowledge of identity and access management concepts (e.g. OAuth, SAML, RBAC, ABAC, MFA);
- Knowledge of system administration, network security, and operating system hardening features;
- Professional experience in cloud security: GCP, Azure or AWS;
- Familiar with container technologies like Kubernetes and Docker;
- Hands-on security software engineering, development, and automation. Practical scripting experience with Python, Powershell, or Bash;
- General understanding of application security, type of vulnerabilities, and how to mitigate them;
- Offensive security experience is nice to have;
- Practical knowledge in database security is nice to have;
- Proven communication and collaboration skills, specifically complex security subjects to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Safety and Security
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.