Senior Frontend Engineer
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 4,000.00 - 7,000.00 USD / monthUSD4,000.007,000.004,000.00MONTH
- Full time
We are the Asian fintech company which provides financial services to our users in the Philippines and Thailand. Our main product is an electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, and receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account.
What You Will Do
- Make the customers feel that their money is secure by keeping up with security improvements and requirements given by our Security team;
- Work closely with stakeholders to provide a better valued product to our customers;
- Maintain, improve and implement new features in our payment system and crypto wallet web applications written in EmberJS and ReactJS;
- Create new dashboards used by our internal teams to improve and automate internal processes;
- Proactively contribute to product quality and team processes to raise the bar in engineering quality and efficiency;
- Collaborate with the product team, UI/UX team and backend teams to spec, write, test and deploy code to production;
- Analyze and assess product requirements to remain focused in working on high-impact changes.
Technologies We Use
- EmberJS, React, Redux, RXjs.
What We Offer
- Work anywhere in a remote friendly environment with flexible schedule and extended vacation - if desired, it is possible to relocate to the Philippines or Thailand and work there;
- Friendly geo distributed team of experienced professionals, who happily joined us after working in well-known IT/product companies and perspective startups;
- Work and collaborate effectively with cross-functional compact teams which are constantly improving their tools, pipelines and working environment;
- Customer-driven development: we don't develop features without listening to our customers, each step makes the product more convenient, useful, secure and reliable for our users;
- Professional growth: we invest time and money in your career by sponsoring IT conferences, courses and trainings;
- Paid medical insurance, coworking rental, technical equipment at choice and business trips to our Manila HQ;
- Ever-open offices in Manila and Bangkok, which you can visit at any time.
- Production experience with at least 2 libraries/frameworks such as ReactJS or EmberJS;
- Readiness to communicate independently with various stakeholders;
- Ability to deliver pixel-perfect and adaptive layouts.
Good To Have
- Ember.js production experience;
- React production experience;
- Experience working on consumer-facing products;
- Experience as a team lead or project manager is a plus;
- Well-maintained Github profile with samples of your prior work, relevant open-source commits or other public work vetted by developers online is a big plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.