- San Juan, PhilippinesWilson St, Santa Lucia, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 19,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0019,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Handle client inquiries regarding purchases / sales requests. Provide timely feedback
- Will coordinate with the e-commerce partners with the client requests
- Coordinate with major IT vendors from major brands such as Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Cisco, implementation and product customer support.
- Will provide a regular report on sales and purchases.
- Will monitor sales targets of sales team.
- Will relay to the technical team the requirement of clients.
- Handle process orders of clients and suppliers.
- Assist in preparation of promotional materials.
- Coordinate with sales team by managing schedules and filing important documents.
- Position is full-time with all mandated benefits.
- Hip, Fun, Energetic and Challenging work environment!
- Free training, seminar in the field of IT, sales, leadership and career development.
- Free dormitory for those willing to relocate to San Juan City.
- Good basic salary + bonuses + commissions await qualified applicants.
- Strong customer-service skills;
- Good computer skills (MS office)
- Good communication skills, both oral and written;
- Basic bookeeping and budgetting knowledge.
- A team player with high level of dedication
- At least 2 years working experience in any field in sales, marketing, IT, customer service, purchasing, finance, accounting or computer sales.
- Strong project coordination skills.
- Relevant experience in IT industry or corporate sales a definite plus.
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Information Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Clerical Skills
- General Accounting
- Customer Service
- Accounting Technology
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Wilson St, 1500 San Juan, Philippines
- a VAR (value added reseller) of computer products
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.