The Branch Manager determines new sales opportunities by analyzing the retail, wholesale and project-based industry’s business needs (the actual market which includes the individual consumer’s and the establishment’s needs) and align those accordingly to the Company’s wide array of product offerings and services. S/he prepares the annual and quarterly marketing plans, proactively hunts for target firms & establishes communication with those organizations that can benefit from the Company’s products & services. S/he reviews the productions and leads generated by his/her team and works with the Sales Director to set strategies & course of action for new market saturation.
- Solicits new and existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals through telephone prospecting (telemarketing), outside sales calls on accounts within area assignment, new referral accounts, inactive listings of file or accounts in the existing Company’s Customer Database as endorsed by the Country Manager and other new sources ; Renders site inspections and written communications as scheduled and as assigned to identify and qualify new business prospects
- Proposal and Managing set up, schedules, requirements and overall necessary functions to the implementation of tradeshows, conventions, and Increases involvement with existing clients by visiting tradeshows, conventions, areas/buildings, hotels and restaurants areas/buildings, hotels and restaurants
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and draft policies on those based on how to promote products and services while working with the Sales Team ( this includes online marketing, SEO, sem, advertising, graphics and material preparation, visual display, sale events preparation, leaflet distribution, webmail newsletter, text blasting, email blasting, telemarketing, cold calling, direct saturation, in-store marketing activities etc.)
- Further develops multi-tier relationships to increase clients’ accounts by participating in marketing activities when scheduled
- Consults with Inventory system or the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor or Product Development Associate on product availability and specifications such as design, color, and packaging, etc.
- Attends & participates in sales department meetings
- Builds referrals & leads new & existing client network
- Provide alternative Marketing methods by researching marketing trends, suggests ads placements either by conventional methods like newspaper, magazines, etc and or modern methods like online advertising, website promotions, in store promotions, thematic sale events,
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning with the Sales Team to ensure the sales and profitability of the Company’s product offerings and services, analyze business developments and monitors the industry’s market trends online and offline
- Initiate market research and analyze findings in comparison with the offerings of competitors which includes price checks. Consult randomly the existing clients to gain advice regarding the types of products or services which are expected to be in demand
- Defines, records & monitors daily sales targets through Sales Calls Report & New Accounts Report
- Consults the Customer Service Representative regarding the feedback and concerns of the existing or new clients and cascade the relevant information to the Manager and Sales Team which they can provide proactive solutions
- Performs other administrative deliverables as assigned by the Country Manager and Sr. Sales Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferably with SEO and SEM knowledge and background as well as online advertising
- Required skill(s): Communication skill, critical thinking, analytical, technical, planning, Photoshop, Corel
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Palanan, Makati City.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position available.
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- People Management
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 5112 Filmore St. Cor. Curie St. Palanan Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.