iOS Software Senior Engineer
- South Jakarta, Indonesia18th floor, 18th floor, Capital Place. Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav 18, Kuningan Barat, Mampang Prapatan, Kuningan Barat, Mampang Prapatan, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
What’s the day of Senior Engineer iOS looks like:
- Deliver high quality app using Agile process.
- Provide technical guideline to the team.
- Build communication with Product Managers, Designers, and other roles.
- Work closely with backend team to provide feedback on defining API contract.
- Able to analyze and adapt with new technologies stack.
- Communicate challenging technical problems to both technical and business audiences.
- Review the code of other team members.
- Mentor junior engineers.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior iOS Engineer to be part of our family! We are looking for team-oriented and self-motivated individual that will involved in developing new feature sets and components as well as profiling existing software. This individual will work along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. While mentoring the juniors, this Ninja will reporting to Tech Lead and this role is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
What requirements are we looking for:
- Have a great willingness to deliver best quality code by implementing the basic principles of programming.
- Understand deeply about iOS app and View Controller lifecycle.
- Deep knowledge using iOS APIs and design patterns.
- Understand how to manage different environments and configurations on iOS project.
- Understand deeply about iOS local storage.
- Experience in implementing Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) architectural pattern.
- Understand the concept how reactive programming works.
- Experience using Xcode tools like Debugging, Profiling, and Hierarchy viewer.
- Deep knowledge of Autolayout implementation.
- Understand how to setup push notification on iOS.
- Able to write Unit test.
- Deep knowledge on implementing Git branching model and strategy.
- Experience in maintaining code with continues integration and distribution.
- Experience in shipping apps on App Store from start to finish.
- Able to work in a team and build constructive communication.
- Has experience at least 3 Years in developing iOS apps using Swift or Obj-C
Plus if you:
- Familiar with UI test.
- Experience in creating custom iOS framework.
- Experience in making open source contributions.
- Familiar implement reactive programming using RxSwift.
- Understand compatibility using Swift and Obj-C in a single app.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 18th floor, Capital Place. Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav 18, Kuningan Barat, Mampang Prapatan, Kuningan Barat, Mampang Prapatan, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Financial Services
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.