Creative & Graphic Designer
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaG9 Building Jalan KH. Abdullah Syafei No.9, RT 13/ RW 05, Bukit Duri, Kec. Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12840, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
A Creative & Graphic Designer of Debindo-ITE is Expected to :
- Be resposible for handling internal design request such as brochures, catalogue, banners, news letters, social media and related visual design;
- Communicate with related vendors for promotional items;
- Contribute ideas and artwork related to the project;
- Discuss with Marketing Communications Department to determine scope of project;
- Select and apply applicable font, colors, and pictures related to layout principles and procedures.
Who Are We Looking For?
A graphic designer with an awesome taste of style, creativity and design savvy.
You Are Expected To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication Design, Fine Arts, Graphic Design major or relevant portfolio (Portfolio should be uploaded within the application);
- An experience in working on printable materials for at least one year would be preffered;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suits (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) is a MUST;
- High attention level on details;
- A seriously fun team player and open-minded;
- An ability to analyse situations quickly, solving problems and giving recommendation.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Advertisement Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Infographic Design
- Graphic Design
- Adobe InDesign
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- G9 Building Jalan KH. Abdullah Syafei No.9, RT 13/ RW 05, Bukit Duri, Kec. Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12840
- Events Services
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.