Digital Content Strategist
- South Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Senayan No. 67, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Content Strategist is responsible to create content strategy based on the need of the client.
- Content Strategist will, when needed, work together with Strategy team to form a deck proposal that clearly describe how content can be a part if not the solution for clients needs.
- Content Strategist is responsible in transferring the knowledge and concept from a project to production team involve.
- When needed, Content Strategist will be in charge in making sure the quality of content produced is on par with the strategy.
- Helping production team on writing content.
- 2 years experience in similar position
- English speaking
- Ability to present your strategy and sell your solutions to ideas stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Familiar with social media strategy, content calendar as well as copy writing
- Up-to-date with the latest content marketing as well as social media trend
- Creativity in concepting interaction concepts and models
- Ability to collaborate extensively and play nicely with other team members
- Able to adapt approach and process to fit project goals, timelines and other parameters
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude, and a thirst to expand knowledge and abilities
- Especially with experience in “Above the Line” concept
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Senayan No. 67, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Digital Agency
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.