Brand Experience Manager
- West Jakarta, IndonesiaJl. Srengseng Raya No.11A, Jakarta Barat 11630, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
Making dream homes happen since 2015, Dekoruma is a rapidly-growing tech startup aiming to put a stop to the inefficiencies that have long occurred in the Home & Living industry.We believe that everyone is entitled to easy access not only to quality furniture at an affordable price, but also economical home design and its nitty-gritty. Dekoruma aims be a one-stop platform that actualises the A to Z’s of realizing your dream homes.
Impactful is our middle name. Creativity is in our DNA. Dekoruma - where you work for a cause, and not just for applause.
We are looking for great individuals alike to join us on our mission to humanize our already world-class design and technology company.
- To create an experiential product on Dekoruma's platform and any of our business units including brand/product campaign, before-and-after purchase that elevates customer experiences (CX).
- Leading the research and analysis of the competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest internet trends to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion.
- Translate and design business and product strategy based on in-depth market & industry insight;
- Analyze market trends to generate new ideas to grow the market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion;
- Hold the accountability for multiple branding product roadmaps and oversee overall branding development process including but not limited to cascade down detailed requirements and design prototypes;
- Work closely with the business, product, tech, marketing, operations team, and other stakeholders to run the new features and enhancements;
- Lead the team to differentiate Dekoruma's presence in the market that attracts and retains loyal customers.
- Using consumer insights and principles of behavioral psychology to craft brand strategies.
- 4-5 years working experience with brand/marketing or psychology background (xperience in the FMCG market would be a plus)
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills. Proficiency in Excel, SQL, and data analytics is a plus.
- Comfortable working with numbers & tight deadlines
- Self-driven, love challenges, have entrepreneurial spirit and get things done.
- Understand online and offline customer behaviours of different markets and cultures
- Critical thinker who has a keen eye for details and the ability to see the big picture.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Brand Management
- Data Analysis
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Jl. Srengseng Raya No.11A, Jakarta Barat 11630, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.