- Makati, PhilippinesAyala Ave, Bel-Air, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 45,000.00 - 65,000.00 PHP / monthPHP45,000.0065,000.0045,000.00MONTH
- Full time
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! As a UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer and client satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. As well as designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- Develop and maintain a strong brand symmetry across all communications channels, including websites, social media channels and collateral (primarily online), as well as the software products themselves and supporting documentation.
- Turn complex problems into simple and engaging experiences for the desktop, web and mobile with complex applications.
- Develop wireframes, workflows and interactions specifications.
- Present design proposals that are backed by research and data.
- Create beautiful graphics and icons to visually communicate complex concepts and use cases in an easy-to-understand way.
- Gain consensus among stakeholders and developers without compromising the strategic design direction.
Why work with us?
- We are a people-first company who takes care of our own!
- We have the most flexible work environment, which lets all of us balance family and other interests, with work.
- We offer 15 paid holidays and 12 medical leaves annually.
- HMO provided on day 1 with up to 4 free dependents.
- We offer non-salary financial benefits which include bonuses based on company performance and retirement plans!
- Internal promotions, individual and group training programs plus certifications and more to help everyone level up their skills.
- At least three years’ experience designing UI, websites and other online materials.
- At least one year’s experience working with UX Design methodologies for user research, design & validation.
- Technical knowledges – be able to understand technical requirements of a proposal and provide viable solutions.
- Experience with wireframing tools such as Adobe XD, Axure RP.
- Experience with design tools such as Adobe Suite.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Experience designing PPT and commercial presentations.
- Experience building websites using WordPress.
- Good communication skills - oral and written English.
- A portfolio showcasing design is a MUST
- Curious. You are eager to learn. You love technology and stay abreast of new design ideas and incorporate them thoughtfully into your work.
- Empathetic - You easily see things from the perspective of others: our clients/target users, your stakeholders and your teammates.
- "Build once, use often" - create illustrations and infographics, animations and video that can be recycled and used in a variety of formats to strengthen our consistency of message, and ensure all areas of the business are able to communicate information in the same way.
- Responsible and able to meet deadline.
- Big-picture and detail-oriented. You are meticulous about the fine details that make up our brand, and think broadly about how the graphic designs produced create a coherent big picture.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Paid Sick Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.