Senior Financial Analyst
- Mandaluyong, Philippines153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop financial models through benchmarking and process analysis.
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits.
- Prepare cost projections.
- Analyze and report on current financial status.
- Conduct thorough research of historical financial data.
- Explore investment options and present risk and opportunities.
- Coordinate with the CFO and the executive team on long-term financial planning.
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement.
- Participate in budgeting (for departments and projects).
- Review accounting transactions for data accuracy.
- Establish financial policies.
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions.
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Analyst, or a similar role.
- At lleast 5 years of work experience.
- Hands-on experience with financial and statistical software.
- Expertise in MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas).
- Familiarity with finance databases.
- Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning systems (ERP).
- Up-to-date with accounting laws and regulations.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
- Ability to present financial data using detailed reports and charts.
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 153 EDSA Barangay Wack Wack, Mandaluyong City, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.