A Sr. Systems Administrator is responsible in the maintenance, performance, and security of ECPay's systems environment.
- Server build, installation, Back-up, restore, and recovery process
- Monitoring trend analysis and capacity planning
- Security control
- Maintenance and Optimization
- Problem diagnosis and resolution
- Change and Release implementation
- Development, review, and revision of server-related documents
- Implementation and enforcement policies
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Should have 5 years of experience as a Systems Administrator.
- Has experience as a Systems Admin both for Windows and Linux-based platforms.
- Knowledgeable of networking standards and protocols.
- Has experience inVMWare, Vsphere, and NetApp storage
- CCNA certification is a plus
- Attention to details
- Can work independently
- Willing to be assigned in Eastwood Libis, Quezon City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- 14th Month Pay
- Rice Subsidy Allowance
- Linux Server
- MS SQL Server
- Windows Server
- SERVER Administration
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.