- Central Jakarta, Indonesia20 Floor, Menara Batavia, Jl. K. H. Mas Mansyur Kav. 126, Karet Tengsin Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Participates in gathering ETL requirements from business analysts and owners to produce requirements documents.
- Developing database objects, and creates ETL processes.
- Creates databases, table spaces, tables, indexes, triggers, procedures, and other database objects.
- Helps define the content and structure of the database (schema) and advises users on efficient techniques for extracting data.
- Works within defined content and structure of the database (schema).
- Work with team to implement changes and provide post-implementation user support and system support.
- Estimate work content and achieving planned timelines.
- Provides recommendation and solution including workaround solution to solve problem on client application remotely or on site.
- Maintenance, health check, and application support on client site.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar fields
- 1 – 5 years of experience developing, maintaining and administering RDBMS including creating and updating scripts, procedures, or queries in SQL
- Hands on ETL experience with complicated coding and maintenance in any ETL tools (i.e. Informatica Power Centre, SSIS, Pentaho, etc )
- Excellent trouble shooting and analysis skills
- Able to face client to do application support
- Able to work in team
- Able to work under pressure
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 20 Floor, Menara Batavia, Jl. K. H. Mas Mansyur Kav. 126, Karet Tengsin Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.