Project Manager for Banking Application
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia20 Floor, Menara Batavia, Jl. K. H. Mas Mansyur Kav. 126, Karet Tengsin Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Working as project manager in various types of IT project, from service and product development to large scale system integration as part of the group in Technology and System Support department.
- Range of customer from financial industry.
- Manage the project to balance with best QCD (Quality, Cost, Delivery) to achieve all stakeholder`s success.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years proven recent experience in a similar IT project management role in Banking industry.
- Candidates must have experience and knowledge based on PMBOK or equivalents, SDLC.
- Preferably candidates have PMP (Project Management Professional) certification.
- Hava good skill in using project related tools (Ms. Wrd, Excel, PowerPoint, Ms. Project, etc).
- Handle Project from start to finish.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Excellence communication skill.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 20 Floor, Menara Batavia, Jl. K. H. Mas Mansyur Kav. 126, Karet Tengsin Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat 10220, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.