Big Data Engineer
- Central Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Experience/Knowledge of C++
- Experience/Knowledge of Docker
- Experience with Unix/Linux systems
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, SQS)
- Experience building analytics platforms
- Experience working with data scientists and software engineers
- Experience working on data engineering and data analysis
- BSc, MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, etc
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 - 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Expert in distributed computing technologies such as Spark, MapR (or Cloudera/Hortonworks/), Hadoop
- Experience building Real Time pipeline processing using Spark Streaming (or Apache Flink) and Kafka (or Kinesis).
- Experience with Scala and Python - you will need to write, test and maintain production-quality Scala and Python code.
- Strong software engineering skills - you will be expected to work on the full software life cycle: Software design and architecture, unit tests, coding, integration tests, help in building the CI/CD infrastructure, code deployment, application monitoring.
- Understanding of machine learning and advanced statistical techniques.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Ability to work in teams with people with different skills and background.
- Experience with NoSQL Columnar Databases (Hbase, Cassandra).
- Keen to explore the growing world of AIOPS.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.