ReactJS Developers | eCommerce
- Mandaluyong, Philippines5, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 50,000.00 - 90,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.0090,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Full Time Permanent Work from Home during GCQ
- Full Time Office based after GCQ
- Join Australia's top ShopifyPlus Partner for 2019!
You’ll be fortunate enough to be working for one of Australia’s leading eCommerce digital agencies, specialising in the development of cutting edge eCommerce sites with traditional front ends and Shopify engines, and you’ll be working with some of the most experienced developers in the market.
We’re looking for TWO frontend development superstar with a passion for building code from the ground up. If you're into building eCommerce sites and enjoy working on cutting edge designs, technology and teams then this is you and we want to meet!
On top of being a really cool company and a great place to work, you’ll get the following benefits as part of the Filta Family:
6:00am to 3:00pm Monday to Friday shift
HMO for yourself and one dependent within the first month
20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation)]
Monthly social activities paid by the company – such as watercolour workshop, board games, laser tag, escape room, team dinner, etc.
30 minutes early out Fridays (after regularisation, upon completing all your tasks for the week, and if you’re on time during the week)
Company perks relating to your role such as free tickets to meetups, conventions, conferences, etc.
The opportunity to be a part of Shopify Meetup Manila run by Filta every quarter. This event will expose you to the Shopify – the world's fastest growing eCommerce platform – and the ecosystem in Manila.
You’ll also have:
- A minimum 4 years commercial development experience, definitely in frontend development and preferably with eCommerce sites.
- A passion for coding, always wanting to see more, learn more and solve problems.
- Experience working with international teams, where you’ll be part of a distributed workforce.
- Have an understanding of eCommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento or similar.
- A history of owning your own work, completing projects on time and to spec. You’ll be a master of your own work.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Doña Julia Vargas Avenue & Bank Drive, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 8 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.