We are looking for Technical Product Manager that will collaborate with Data team & teams across divisions to deeply understand their opportunities and challenges, and together with designers and engineers creating high impact solutions to our internal platforms. The shortlisted candidates will be the ones that can connect the dots between individual stakeholder needs to craft Kredivo’s internal product strategy.
- Establish and promote proper project management standards to our data engineering team that enable our team to move more effectively and efficiently.
- Propose, establish, monitor, and maintain our data engineering standards and metrics to be applied in all our data stacks
- Brainstorm with our data engineering team to implement our data project or handle issues effectively
- Working closely with many types of stakeholders, including engineering, designer, analysts, data science, others division to implement new features and enhancements.
- Have 1-3 years of experience in product development or data, with knowledge on managing data product such as data warehouse, data engineering, etc. are welcomed
- Have strong communication in Bahasa and English, positive energy, self-starter, strong drive to make things happen
- Learn quickly, feel comfortable teaching yourself new skills, and working in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency using SQL is a must and being able to write efficient SQL query.
- Learn quickly, feel comfortable with new skills, and work in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in documenting processes, data flows, and proper project management are preferred.
- Experience and knowledge hands on in cloud data warehouse is a plus (GCP preferred).
- Experience and knowledge hands on in big data stacks and python programming is a plus (Spark, Airflow, Kafka, BigQuery, and other data engineering related preferred).
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Stock Options
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans