- The Data Analyst leverages data to identify key risk indicators and potential risk factor within the underwriting process and provide actionable insight to mitigate the potential risk that may arise.
- The day-to-day task of Data Analyst can include the following (but not limited to):
- Creating ad-hoc report, monitoring and analysis to aid management on risk decisions
- Daily review on key risk indicators and identified potential risk factor if any
- Identifying fraudulent activities and provide necessary solutions to stop the gap
- Participate on new product launch, policy change implementations and process changes
- Bachelor’s Degree with GPA minimum 3.0 (out of 4.0)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as Risk Analyst, MIS analyst or data analyst in a financial sector
- English proficiency is a must
- Working knowledge of SQL and proficiency in Excel are required. In addition, mastery in other database management software will be highly appreciated.
- Strong analytical skills as proven from previous projects.
- Comfortable working independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Dipo Tower, Jl. Gatot Subroto No.Kav 50-52, RW.7, Petamburan, Kecamatan Tanah Abang, Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10260
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
FinAccel is a fun, fast growing company with lofty ambitions. Starting with instant ecommerce financing, we are on a goal to disrupt unsecured lending in Southeast Asia, one of the fastest growing economic regions globally. Our first product, Kredivo, which integrates at merchant checkout, qualifies ecommerce buyers for instant ecommerce purchase financing at rates which are much lower than consumer finance companies. We do this by using breakthrough technology and science to unlock unprecedented insights about credit risk and fraud from multiple data sources: phone, social networks, telco, financial and location data. FinAccel is founded by an experienced and well rounded team: Akshay Garg (cofounder Komli Media), Umang Rustagi (McKinsey financial services) and Alie Tan (PicStory and Affle). The company is backed by some of the biggest investors in the region: Jungle Ventures, GMO, AlphaJWC and 500 Startups. The company has a flat, egalitarian structure, no politics, no BS; people who are problem solvers and execute fast will thrive here. FinAccel is not for everyone. People who do well here tend to have a few qualities in common: - Intelligent - Intellectually curious - High ownership over their work - Strong communicators - Biased for speed - Team players - Excited by an all-in work culture - Motivated by building innovative products We provide employees with a work environment which is: - learning and execution oriented without any politics or excessive managerial overhead, - where taking initiative is highly valued, - where making mistakes is encouraged as long as you keep learning from them, - one of the best compensation structures in the startup world (everyone is a shareholder in the company). If you feel this is you, then we'd love to hear from you.