Regional Sales Manager | Mindanao
- Davao City, PhilippinesDavao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
Whats's on your menu?
- You will lead an area for acquiring new vendors in assigned territory/cluster consisting of multiple cities .
- Your team will consist of team-leaders & sales executives. Each team Team leader working under you typically looks after a city and manages 10 Sales Executives to attain and exceed team sales targets
- You should have the ability to lead by example and step in when and where needed to pitch, negotiate, and ultimately close deals for the team with a high level of expertise, professionalism, and service
- Utilize Salesforce as primary sales management productivity tool and maximize use amongst team for goal/objective setting.
- Consistently drive and monitor sales activities of the team to ensure achievement to sustain continuous pipeline of prospects and flow of sales.
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and targets. Assist in the development of the annual sales plan and achievement of KPIs.
- Hire, train, and develop Sales Executives in selling strategy, product, presentation skills, soft skills, etc.
- Execute appropriate internal and external processes and policies.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the Head of Sales to ensure quota achievement.
Do you love food and convenience put together?
Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen! We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager (Mindanao) to join our growing team in our Philippines office! Our ideal candidate is someone who is highly driven and hungry to succeed. You get things done, you question everything and you like to play in a team.
What you bring to the table?
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Proven sales experience preferably with F&B industry or in e-commerce or start-ups
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- At least 8 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- At least 5 years of experience managing a team
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business Development
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.