Fraud Lead | Operations
- Makati, PhilippinesPH1, Pacific Star Bldg. | Makati Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
What’s on the menu for you to do:
- reviewing customers behaviour and transactions through data to determine patterns on sophisticated fraud activity in order to detect (potential) fraudulent activity.
- Maintain detailed records of suspicious activity, analyse trends, communicate security threats to management and provide recommendations for loss mitigation as needed.
- Analyse the internal and external fraud prevention products/tools and provide professional feedback as needed and solutions to best manage the risks.
- Defining and refining the roadmap for the program, gaining consensus and clear alignment across APAC local markets to mitigate risk and fraudulent activities.
- Identify operational inefficiencies, improve processes, automate tasks and partner with cross functional teams to develop new solution
- Work with the product team to articulate and prioritize feature needs to enhance our fraud prevention capabilities.
What we have for you:
We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
When food marries tech - it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- This is a brand with competitive employees in an all hands on deck environment!
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!
Up for the challenge? Apply now
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 12 countries in Asia. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide.
by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders everyday and is operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners.
We are looking for a Fraud Officer/Lead to join our growing team in Operations!
What do you bring to the table?
- very strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to research and make decisions based on the day-to-day and complex operational data.
- Hands-on experience with Tableau & other BI tools.
- Proven range of skills including high-level strategic thinking, creative, problem-solving, attention to detail and prioritization.
- ability to support the development of internal and external communications with cross functional teams in areas such as strategic planning, operations, mitigation, investigations and risk management.
- Experience creating and/or improving operational processes across teams/stakeholders.
- Proven working experience in project management delivering results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- PH1 Jaka Building 6780 Ayala Avenue Legazpi Village Makati City 1209 Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.