Senior Software Engineer
- Taguig, Philippines30th - 31st Floor, Ecotower, 32nd Street cor 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, 1634 Taguig, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
We think it is pretty cool that our marketplace hosts a real life economy, where work is undertaken in every area you can think of. From design, writing, data entry and software development; through to sales, marketing, accounting and legal services - even NASA uses us!
We are looking for a polyglot software engineer. Our team work with the latest tech, and push code 30-40 times a day in a high-performance cloud environment. We develop core, revenue-generating products, and so this represents an opportunity to have a fundamental impact on our global business.
Not only will you build features and software that scale, but your work will have direct impact on tens of millions of users worldwide. So if you excel at architecting web applications at scale, enjoy the challenge of writing optimised lightning fast SQL for massive data sets, have experience structuring extensible data and application logic, and are passionate about designing high quality service APIs, then we'd love to hear from you!
- Proficiency in other web development languages, such as Python, Golang, PHP and Ruby
- Relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
- Linux experience
- Background in web engineering at scale
- Tertiary Degree in Computer Science / Engineering (or related); MS or PhD a plus
- A Github page with contributions to open source software
- Please only apply if looking for a full-time office based role!
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- 30th - 31st Floor, Ecotower, 32nd Street cor 9th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, 1634 Taguig, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.