- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network resource administration and appropriate use.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Establish service level agreements with end users.
- Provides “ownership” of problem thru final resolution.
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
- Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for IT projects and associated efforts.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
- Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of servers, including e-mail, print, and backup servers, and their associated operating systems and software. Responsible for on-site and off-site data centers.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
- Test server performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
- Direct and administrate a contingent of network analysts and technicians, and where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
- Oversee, streamline and scale IT helpdesk operations. Own ticketing system and processes, apply automation and self-help methods where applicable, and efficiently scale up to support more employees/tickets
- Provide strong leadership and direction to direct reports. Recruit and hire talented individuals to join the team and continue to develop them to their full potential
- Help streamline and improve operational processes to increase efficiency and productivity
- Learn and apply new technologies continuously. Evaluate, recommend and implement the best technologies and tools that fit our needs
- To support globally (70% PH, 10% India, 20 % for Boston and Kanas City)
- Find yourself incessantly saying: signal and the noise, causation vs. correlation, optimization
- Have a lot of fun…it's unavoidable
- Work directly with and learn from the business, product, analytics and engineering leaders across the organization
- Exhibit our core values: integrity, excellence, accountability and grace
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years in experience in IT Operations in a BPO managing a helpdesk supporting a minimum of 1,000 headcount in multiple sites
- Experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks and system administration.
- Experience with Asset Management and Access Management
- Experience with Windows and Linux Servers
- Experience with Domain Migration, not required but preferred.
- Experience with computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including Server, Office, and Exchange.
- Experience with PC imaging solutions for mass deployments
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience managing and scaling IT helpdesk operation
- Strong operational skills across process management, automation and tools
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Great communication skills to coordinate across business stakeholders and technical teams
- Experience with and excitement for working on fast-paced, agile teams with startup DNA
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.