Outbound Sales Representative
- Pasig, Philippines27th floor, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 35,000.00 - 635,000.00 PHP / monthPHP35,000.00635,000.0035,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Reports directly to the Team Manager. The main role of the Sales Business Executive is to acquire new and/or additional accounts for a leading VOIP technology & solutions company. The target market is small to medium-sized businesses in North America across various industries. This is a Business-to-Business sale, so it is a bit more complex than consumer selling and requires a little more depth and sophistication from the sales business manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone and e-mail to nurture, qualify and sell prospects generated by marketing campaigns and ‘cold-calling’ in a production-focused environment
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies trends to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect/customer objections
- Follow the established pre-sales process and consistently using prescribed tools to document prospect interactions – ensuring efficient lead management
- Develop sales strategies while maintaining high productivity levels
- Achieve pre-determined sales targets/quota
Salary package starts at 35K/month + up to 600K Sales Incentives
*A salary assessment will be conducted to evaluate the most suitable offer based on your experience, skills, and current/previous pay.
- At least 2 years of solid Sales outbound experience (concerning either business to business or business to consumer)
- Between 1 to 2 years of contact center experience (sales program/account management/sales/lead generation/retention/acquisition/etc.)
- Very strong language and communication skills (written and verbal) and robust affinity to US culture/business/consumers
- Superior sales and negotiation skills
- Outstanding entrepreneurial skills and business acumen
Skills and Abilities
- High proficiency in communicating across several platforms. Must be able to form connections using their voice or with written messages, with less emphasis placed on face-to-face communication. A pleasant phone voice is an advantage.
- Must exhibit supreme oral expression and remarkable presentation skills; Highly articulate and eloquent
- Highly adaptable to dealing with various customer types; exceedingly conversational and inherently engaging; quick-witted
- Oral comprehension. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have keen attention to details; superb planning, organizational and time-management skills
- Must be highly confident and effective in talking, dealing, presenting, selling, negotiating with various job levels – from assistants, managers, to business owners and executives across different industries
- Must have grit or the strong sense of passion and perseverance
- Self-motivated, resilient and enthusiastic; Must have a personality and character that can prudently deal with rejection without letting it impact the ability to be successful and exceed own performance results
- Incentive and money-driven; get the extra push and motivation through rewards, career enhancement, and skills improvement opportunities
- Highly confident; can speak through their confidence
- Superior web navigation and computer skills
- Ability to multi-task; talk & type & not get distracted
- Highly independent and proactive; can work with minimal supervision and guidance
Stay Safe, Stay Home. Amidst the enhanced community quarantine in Luzon, the entire FPS Manila Community is under work from home setup. All hired during this time will require the ability to work from home. The office-based setup will resume dependent on the organization direction in the future.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.