- Analyze current customer service processes and identify gaps or defects to improve overall effectiveness.
- Define/recommend process improvements to meet current and future customer service needs/standards.
- Quality analyst will ensure that customer needs are being met by current processes (e.g., review recorded agent conversations, identify/communicate opportunities for improvement)
- Ensure appropriate usage of available resources by agents to respond to customers
- Work directly with agents/staff to improve overall performance.
- Perform Quality audits and analyze results to determine process improvement opportunities.
- Review/monitor results of appeals work and escalate as necessary.
- Demonstrate understanding of applicable Customer Service Quality requirements/ guidelines (e.g., escalation procedures, use of SMEs)
- Adhere to established Quality processes, procedures, requirements and guidelines, and ensure adherence by all applicable stakeholders.
- Define/document Quality standards (e.g., customer interactions, use of applicable call tracking tools, customer verification/authentication)
- Support applicable customer service processes and groups (e.g., CSA populations, lead teams, client teams).
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s /College Degree in any field
- With at least 2-4 years’ experience as a Quality Analyst in a BPO set up
- Must have supported a Chat and Voice Support program for Contact Center/BPO company
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Willing to work in shifting and holidays
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.